We reopened on Saturday 4 July.
We are adhering to all Government guidelines in respect of self-catering properties.
Cleanliness has always been a top priority for us and will continue to be so as we aim to eliminate the risk of infection. Please rest assured that we will do everything we can to ensure your safety during your holiday.
- We will be working during each changeover with PPE – gloves, masks and disposable aprons.
- We will undertake our normal cleaning procedures using a professional disinfecting liquid followed by the further disinfecting of all areas, particularly high touch areas such as door handles, light switches and grab bars.
- We have always routinely checked the cleanliness of all crockery and cutlery during changeover but for added safety it will now be re-washed.
- Our linen is washed by a reputable laundry that will adhere to Covid 19 guidelines. All linen will be returned to us in plastic bags and only touched by us with clean gloves.
- During every changeover, in addition to the usual changing of bed linen, we will change all bed coverings, including pillow, duvet and mattress protectors. Throws and cushions will be changed in all rooms.
- We always stock hand wash and cleaning materials for you to use. We will also supply anti bacterial wipes.
- We will end our cleaning by utilising atmospheric sanitisers to eliminate any remaining bacteria and viruses, a process that takes an hour to run followed by a period of ventilation.
- Face masks, gloves and hand sanitisers will be provided for you to use when you go out.
In order to ensure that we can clean the cottage to the required standard we will not make it available until 4pm at the very earliest on the day of your arrival and on departure day we ask that you vacate the cottage as early as possible and by no later than 9.30am. Finally, we hope that you have a wonderful holiday!