Accessible & New Wet-Room for 2020
We’ve put a lot of effort into ensuring that the Cottage is perfect for all our guests.
Level access and wide doorways make the cottage friendly for the less mobile and each bathroom has the appropriate grab handles for ease of use. You can find out more about the features of our rooms in our Access Guide. We have three bathrooms one of which is an accessible wet-room.
We have applied to Visit England for a higher Mobility Grading.
We’ve recently upgraded our internet provision to super-fast fibre optic so you’ll be able to browse, download and upload your holiday snaps at superfast speeds!
Please contact us before reserving if your dog is under 2 years of age or you wish to bring two dogs.
The cottage garden is surrounded by Cornish hedges, fencing and gates and is secure for most dogs. However, we do not guarantee that the garden will contain your dog or that it is dog proof.
EV Charging Point
As part of our commitment to cleaner, greener energy we’ve installed a Rolec electric vehicle (EV) 7kw Type 2 charging point. The Rolec EV product range is designed and built to be flexible and compatible with all leading motor manufacturers’ EVs and their communication protocols, including all types and modes of charging.
- Logs for wood burner
- Private parking for up to 3 cars
- Electric Vehicle charging point
- No smoking
- Garden furniture & barbecue
- Low season short breaks available
- Arrive & depart on Saturday
- Travel cot & high chair
- Two person discount available
- Full electric central heating
- Luxury Egyptian Cotton bed linen
- All towels provided (except beach towels)
- Open plan living room
- Selection of books and DVD’s
- TV, DVD players
- Washing machine and tumble drier
- Accessible Wet-Room from 2020